Find your dream scuba diving holiday in Gozo
Unforgettable adventures in the magical waters of Gozo
How do you choose a good dive centre on Gozo?
10 important questions that you will want to ask about your diving holiday.
- What’s the experience and qualification of my diving instructor?
- Will I get the maximum time in the water?
- Will I be diving with divers that are much more or much less experienced than me?
- Will I have a careful, patient, understanding and friendly experience and still have lots of fun?
- Can I do the type of diving I want to do on my holiday?
- Will I go to the best dive sites for my qualification level?
- What’s the best marine life and scenery that I might see?
- Am I getting the best value for my money?
- What time do I have to start diving in the morning?
- Will I feel secure and comfortable with equipment storage, accommodation, local food and local activities?
Is Bliss Dive the right choice for you?
At Bliss Dive we want you to feel that you are making the right choice when booking your scuba diving excursions in Gozo. We want to focus our availability on people that are going to get great value out of our services. So read on to see if you would enjoy our diving style.
10 Reasons you might not want to dive with us. You:
- Want the bare minimum experience available and spend the minimum amount of time in the water.
- Don’t like your diving personalized for excitement or for a relaxing time.
- Don’t like having a “light touch” on the environment and using sustainable diving practices.
- Enjoy diving in mixed experience groups with large amounts of other divers.
- Don’t like learning about the local marine life and experiencing the unique underwater scenery of Gozo.
- Don’t like improving your diving skills on every dive, even when not on training courses.
- Don’t like growing your experience in shore-diving, caverns, wrecks, reefs and depth.
- Don’t enjoy the wellness and health benefits that scuba diving creates with relaxed experiences on Gozo.
- Don’t like a well prepared and safety conscious dive centre.
- Don’t enjoy being introduced to the local Gozitan culture, Gozo’s attractions, restaurants and bars on Gozo.
Who is Bliss Dive and how we can help you
About Bliss Dive
- A smaller dive centre, offering private style bespoke diving and courses.
- Located in Marsalforn in Gozo. Within a short walk to the beach.
- Focussed on providing quality guided diving experiences for people that want value for money and not just the cheapest priced experience.
- A multi-agency dive centre offering PADI, SDI & TDI courses.
- Forward-thinking using modern approaches to teaching courses.
- Quality equipment to rent. Apeks regulators, XDeep wings and Suunto Dive Computers.
About the Owner
- Graham Thurlbeck (but most people know me as “Groover”).
- 16 years+ experience and 6000+ dives on Gozo. Expert knowledge of the best dives to do each day, working with the local weather conditions.
- My passion is introducing people to the marine life here and showing people the hard to find key points of interest at the dive sites of Gozo.
- I have a great track record of helping people that are nervous and believe that everyone can dive and learn something new.
- I am a PADI Staff Instructor/Master Scuba Diver Trainer/Tec Rec Deep Instructor, BSAC Instructor, SDI Instructor and TDI Intro to Tech/Decompression Procedures/Advanced Nitrox Instructor. I’m qualified to dive 75m deep on trimix and have cavern, full cave and cave surveying qualifications.
- I believe in a relaxed, fun approach for introducing people to gentle try dives all the way up to thrilling and adrenalin fulled advanced experiences.
How Bliss Dive can help you
- Whether you’re new to Gozo or have been diving here before, get the benefit of our experience and do and see something new.
- With our marine life knowledge see more in a shorter time.
- Improve, enhance and grow your skills with our advanced level courses. Our goal is to help you do whatever you want to do in diving by giving you the best instruction.
- With our professional development internships and courses, open up inspiring life opportunities to work anywhere in the world.
- Diving is therapy. Let us help you overcome personal challenges, develop calmness and a sense of life-long satisfaction, wellbeing and achievement.
- Feel connected to nature and people. Join and expand the global dive tribe, making new friends along the way. With our friendly and helpful social approach.
Start Planning Your Holiday